Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dr. Clyde Rivers Receives Award From State of Florida House of Representatives

Rep. Campbell and Dr. Rivers

On September 14, 2013 Dr. Clyde Rivers receives award from House of Representatives – Florida. Representative Daphne Campbell is the State of Florida Representative for the 108th District. She presented a prestigious tribute to Dr. Rivers for his work as a World Peace Ambassador and Global Educator.


Dr. Rivers was quoted saying, “It is such an honor to be recognized by the State of Florida and it’s great people for the work I do around the world. As a World Peace Ambassador it is my conviction that every individual in the world should have the right to live in peace. I believe I’ve been given the mandate of honoring and encouraging this right around the world. I am dedicated to advocating peace globally. Thank you Representative Campbell for recognizing our peace efforts around the world”

No comments:

Post a Comment